Friday, March 29, 2013

I HEART STAPLES!

So I left school yesterday with two weeks of homework and in class work + lessons all laid out. I'm a planner! Man, it feels good to relax!
Week One
In my relaxation this morning, I swung by Staples to grab a couple of things. As I'm checking out, the manager holds up this awesome cash register and asks if I have a kid that I'd like to give this to. Ummmm, Yes! I have 17!
I told him that I'm a teacher and he said, "Oh great! Do you also want all of these brand new scissors and three boxes of these high-quality binders?"
I almost hugged him!
He loaded up my car full of goodies and told me to check back next month because they're always getting rid of stuff. Yay! I told him that he was making a lot of teachers very happy! (Did you hear that, Kimberly Ann? They're waiting for you!)

So, I ran BACK to school today to drop off all of my new goodies. Isn't it funny? Staples' trash is a teacher's treasure!



:)

Did you snag these freebies over the last week? I swear it's my last plug for all of this spring stuff!

Don't forget, these are the perfect complement to this pack!

Did I mention it's on sale? Link up with Brittany!



28 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am totally jealous!! Talk about hitting the jackpot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty amazing that he gave that all to you! Awesome!

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!!!! Omg!! You are so awesome!! What a great way to start break, knowing new school supplies are waiting for you when you get back!! We should make a monthly trip there! Love it!

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann

    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be happy! Who doesn't want good scissors?! I need some!

      xo

      Delete
  4. WOW! I love Staples - and that is amazing! I'm now off to wander Staples and look for a kind manager who takes pity on me :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious of your organization and I am jealous of your haul! I cannot imagine having two weeks of work already laid out. I think I am super organized but I usually only have about a week done ahead of time. You must have an awesome Staples near you because the one near me could care less about giving things to teachers. I have received some awesome deals at mine, but they are not interested in giving away one little thing! Have a happy easter and thanks for becoming my 165 follower on Google connect. I keep getting closer to that 200 mark!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sidney! Feel free to follow back! Loved your freebie!

      Delete
  6. Staples really is pretty great to teachers! Looks like you hit the jackpot today!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kinda stuff never happens to me! I'm so jealous!

    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my gosh! That is so awesome staples gave you that stuff!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet haul! What a lucky duck! :)
    xoxo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so great! I'm going to have to find the closest Staples and check them out!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of staples! Girl I can't believe it......two weeks planned ahead! I wish I could do that. It was plan for break to get ahead on all that stuff but I have been easily distracted. :). Have a wonderful break.

    Hugs!!
    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three cheers for Staples... it's so nice when businesses acknowledge the needs of our students and support teachers :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  13. Staples is the best! Thank you for the cute freebies!
    Heidi
    Fun And Easy First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover